Many businesses are now facing a major challenge - survival. Their existence will depend on whether management can successfully overcome operational and financial difficulties. The sooner management address the key issues facing them the quicker they can turn around their business and face the future with optimism.
Our experience and expertise places us in an ideal position to assist companies to achieve profitability, refocus their strategic direction and restore competitiveness by:
- Identifying the underlying problems and issues
- Assessing the viability of the current business model
- Preparing and agreeing a recovery solution with management
- Reorganising financial structure with credit institutions
- Assisting in the implementation of the recovery solution
- Monitoring and reporting on post recovery performance
Many company directors find it difficult to remain focussed on addressing the huge challenges facing their business. We are committed to working with them to implement the recovery plan every step of the way.
We would be delighted to meet with you, without obligation and in complete confidence, to discuss your current business difficulties or any other matters that require expert and professional advice.
For companies in financial difficulty we offer a free helpline service that will provide quick expert insolvency and recovery advice, Noel Murphy can be contacted on 021 4310 266.