10 Predictions for 2012
I strongly advise you not to read this article if you want to keep your sanity. The following are my predictions for 2012:
- House prices will keep on falling.
- Ireland will not win the Rugby Six Nations.
- Unemployment and emigration will continue to rise.
- Ireland will not reach the Quarter Finals of the European Championships.
- Banks will not lend despite what they say.
- Munster will not win the Heineken Cup.
- Ireland will restructure or default.
- Manchester City will not win the Premiership.
- Civil unrest due to economic circumstances will surface.
- The nation's health will deteriorate due to economic hardship and stress.