Deadlines and Reminders by Sinead Herlihy
1 - 21 November
- Preliminary Tax for acccounting periods ending between 1 - 31 December 2012
- First instalment of preliminary tax for "Large Companies" with a financial year ending between 1 - 31 May 2013
- Returns for accounting periods ending between 1 - 28 February 2012
- Pay balance of tax due on accounting periods ending between 1 - 28 February 2012
- Returns of third party information for accounting periods ending between 1 - 28 February 2012
- PAYE / PRSI* - P30 monthly return and payment for October 2012
- Dividend Witholding Tax return and payment for October 2012
- VAT* Return and payments for September / October 2012
- Relevent Contract Tax return and payment for October 2012
*Note: Where returns and payments are made electronically, the return and payment deadlines are the 23rd day of the month.
- Extended Income Tax pay and file deadline for 2011
- Extended CAT pay nad file deadline for beneficiaries who recieved gifts or inheritances with valuation dates in the year ended 31 August 2012
Note: To qualify for the extension, customers must both pay and file through ROS.